Spring Player Development Program (PDP) is open for registration. Please check out the fact below and register!
– Spring 2023 season will run April 4th through June 15th, 2023 (A/B, BB tryouts begin June 16th).
– Current USA Hockey numbers are valid for Spring.
– Players will skate with the groups that they’ll be playing with during the 2023-2024 season. Refer to Age Guide below.
– $575 per player, includes 2 skates per week (one practice and a skills camp) and a PDP jersey.
– Please reach out to Cristina (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a sibling discount code.
– Please reach out to Coach Casey (email@example.com) or Coach George (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
8U: 2015 and younger
10U: 2013 and 2014
12U: 2011 and 2012
14U: 2009 and 2010
16U: 2007 and 2008
18U: 2004 and 2006
|5:30pm-6:30pm||10U Practice (2013-14)||Coach George and Coach Daro|
|6:45pm-7:45pm||14U Practice (2009-10)||Coach Michelle and Coach Dave|
|6:15pm-7:15pm||PEP/Skills (14U-18U players)||Coach Tim and Coach Casey|
|5:30pm-6:30pm||12U Practice (2011-12)||Coach Tim and Coach Aaron|
|6:45pm-7:45pm||16U/HS Practice (2004-08)||Coach Brady, Nate, and Casey|
|7-8am||8U Practice (2015-16)||Coach George and Coach Jon|
|7:15am-8:45am||PEP Skills (All 8U-12U players)||Coach George, Jon, and Daro|