We are excited to bring Sabercats hockey back to Yerba Buena! Due to COVID-19: social distancing, sanitation, and behavior guidelines recommended by the San Francisco Department of Public Health and USA Hockey have been fully incorporated. Commit to all three weeks (Monday-Friday evenings). No reduced day exceptions. Registration is initially limited to 2019-20 Sabercats In-House and Travel participants. Your child can not attend any other camps during the same time frame as Sabercats camp.
- 3-week hockey skills clinic
- Registration opens Thursday July 2nd @ 10AM
- Monday – Friday evenings
- Full Ice
- One hour per age group – 15 hours of ice time total
- Limit 12 players per session
- $675 per player for all 3 weeks
July 6th – July 24th
July 27th – August 14th | Click Here to Register
Schedule by age level
- 5:15 to 6:15 pm 10U
- 6:30 to 7:30 pm 12U
- 7:45 to 8:45 pm 14U
- 9:00 to 10:00 pm HS (16U/18U)
SFYHA Return to Play Guidelines:
- Take your temperature before coming to the rink
- If you have a 100+ fever stay home
- Must arrive fully dressed and ready to put skates on
- Must wear face mask in the facility at all times, not mandatory while on the ice
- Wash hands thoroughly before/after stepping on/off the ice and use hand sanitizer
- Use your own water bottle/food/equipment/gear
- Practice social distancing – 6 feet apart from others
- Keep all equipment and bags 6 feet apart including water bottles along the boards
- No hugging, high-fiving, touching, group celebrations or other interactions closer than 6 feet
- Must wear face mask in the facility at all times and mask is mandatory while on the ice
- Check with skaters how they are feeling — send any sick players/skaters home
- Ensure lessons and drills allow for social distancing at all times
- Disinfect cones and other training equipment between uses — coaches are the only people allowed to handle equipment
- Be responsible and lead by example
- Take your child’s temperature at home before coming to the rink. Please stay home if your child has a 100+ fever!
- Mask required during drop off and pick up
- Drop your child off at the door after completing screening questionnaire
- If your child is under the age of 11 and needs help tying skates, one parent may accompany the child to assist and must leave after tying skates. This parent must wear a face mask while inside the facility.
- Wash your child’s gear and clothing before/after each use
- Supply child with their own labeled water bottle, hand sanitizer, tissues etc.
- No spectating as no parents are allowed in the rink apart from the above specified.
All sales are final. If you need to cancel before, please contact us as soon as possible. We will give you a refund and give your spot to the first in line on the wait-list. Due to current city regulations we are only allowed 12 players per age group. If your group is full please sign up for the wait list.