All players 12 and older – (Not applicable to 8U, 10U or 12U skaters that are not yet 12 years old), all coaches, managers, parents and guests that are eligible for the vaccine must be vaccinated in order to enter the rink; in order to practice; in order to watch from the stands.
- First shot needs to be administered by Tuesday, August 20, 2021
- If you have already been vaccinated, please submit a copy/scan/image of your vaccination card to the following email address : email@example.com
- Team (12U/14U/16U/HS)
- Player Name and
- Date of Birth
- Names of Parents and statement of vaccination status.
- Parents may elect to send their proof card now or not, just be prepared to show proof of vaccination at the rink – our immediate focus is getting teams in compliance.
- You can access and download proof of your vaccination through the State Registration site
This is a mandate from the City of San Francisco that we must follow. This mandate applies to everyone entering the facility 12 years old and above – coaches (staff and independent contractors), employees, and customers. Please keep in mind, this does not replace the current mask mandate. Everyone entering the building must wear a mask at all times.
Our Summer PEP and Passing/Shooting Skills Clinics still have a few open spots, but they are going fast. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Here is the link to all the details and signup information: https://www.sfsabercats.org/camps/
Missed our 2-week tryout camp? You’re in luck – we are holding an additional tryout opportunity, at no cost, this Sunday, June 20, 2021.
June 20, 2021 (Sunda)
- 14U (birth year 07 & 08): 8:45AM – 9:45AM
- 16U (birth year 05 & 06): 10:00AM – 11:00AM
Where: Yerba Buena Ice Rink, 750 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94107
And of course if you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org